Window tinting can solve a range of sun related problems.
But choosing the "best" film for a problem window can be a challenge. Just ask George ...
We offer you 5 different ways to choose the best film for the job
- each requires a greater involvement from you in the film selection process.
- Calculate which film best achieves your priorities at the lowest cost. Does our "Best Buy" recommendation achieve your priorities? or would another film be better for your job?
- Clear window films suited for windows controlled by a body corporate and/or have a $million view at night
- Lightly Tinted Films will reduce fading and provide some heat protection without making the room feel dark - no daytime privacy
- Medium Tinted Films suited for living rooms good heat reduction and daytime privacy without making the room "feel" dark
- Dark Tinted Films suited to bedrooms and where you are prepared to sacrifice some light to enhance heat reduction - daytime privacy
- Very Dark Tinted Films suited to home theatre and where there is a priority to darken the room (eg shifter worker needing to sleep during the day) - daytime privacy
- Consumer research shows that people who later regret their Solar Window Film choice most frequently say they chose a film that is too dark.
Get a feel for the finished job
- To test for yourself how your home will “feel” after the film has been installed, wrap the film sample around your face like wearing sunglasses and look around your room – how does it “feel”? Then do the same with the other film samples and choose which film “feels” best.
- Do the test twice – once in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- You don’t want to solve one problem – heat and glare in the morning (or afternoon) – only to create another – a dark room in the afternoon (or morning) requiring you to turn on the lights
Tint4Less real-time, on-line job costing system, WebQuote, will calculate the film cost for your job, and the cost of film installation. A written quote will be emailed to you. You can also request that we post you film samples.
If you know how to read a tape measure you can download our WorkSheet and do your own quote. When you measure your own windows we don't have to send out a sales rep who receives a 15% commission on every sale they make. Instead of paying a sales rep we give our customers the 15% sales commission as a discount, or as a cash rebate, to gain a price advantage over competitors.