OFFICE WINDOW TINTING
Solar control films for commercial buildings
Tintplus has supplied window tinting for both Commercial buildings and Residential buildings since 1994.
ALSO: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Rockhampton and Rockingham (WA
Is the film WERS rated?
To protect customers against unscrupulous operators and unsubstantiated performance claims the Windows Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) was established. All films sold in Australia with performance data independently tested and verified as true is listed on the WERS website here
Why take a risk?
Commercial buildings are subject to mandatory disclosure of energy efficiency legislation. Choosing the wrong office window tinting can make the building harder to lease or sell which, in turn, reduces the property value.
Office Window Tinting Buyers Checklist - things you should know before you buy window tinting for the office
Window Film Selection for Office Windows
SAVE MONEY $: Click Here for our Service OptionsSAVE TIME - No waiting around for a sales rep
- and you SAVE 15% Sales Commission
- You measure your windows
- You select the film (We show you "How to choose the right film for the job").
- We email you a quote, showing the film price and the cost of installation
- You place the order and we pre-cut the film 20mm oversize and sent to you by courier.
- Meanwhile, our film installer will call you to arrange the installation.
Professional Installation (home window tinting) available in:Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
ALSO: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Rockhampton and Rockingham (WA)
2. ONSITE QUOTEWe'll meet you onsite to discuss your job and measure your windows.
We'll advise you on the "right" film for the job.
We'll cost the job and install the film.